Friday, February 11, 2005

Leavin' for a bit

Just Droppin' a short line. The lumbar puncture went good today, took a little longer than it should have, but the fluid just wasn't flowin' very good, so I had to be rolled over to get it to come out(with the needle in my back.) I am always a little paranoid that the needle might snap off, but I think that is fairly improbable, but still someting that you can think about when you have tons of needles. I listened to Elton John's Crocodile Rock on the radio as the procedure went on, it was a little distracting, but of course nothing really distracts when a nerve id accidentally hit by the needle. I layed in bed for four hours, I just got up practically, so far so good...No headaches, but my head dos feel not quite right, hopefully it is just from laying down for so long. But I am heading out of the hospital, I am happy, although I will be in the scenery on Tuesday and practically all week, so I am not really leaving. But I will finally get a more relaxing sleep, in a bigger bed. Hasta Pronto Hosptal Room!
Justin:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home