Sunday, May 29, 2005

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday. It is a really nice day outside today. Probably is in the mid-twenties and rising. It has been a pretty good weekend. Yesterday I woke up early, like 5:45. It kind of sucked, cause I don't really have a reason to be up that early, and I can't really get back to sleep once I wake up. I am one of those people who just gets up and stays up, unless I am really tired, but that doesn't sem to be the case these mornings. I guess I am adjusting to six or seven hours of sleep a night. Where as eight or nine would be more preferable while I am in the "healing" process.

It was a leisurely day, I ate some breakfast, sat on the computer, lazed around. Had lunch, soup that my Nan made with my guidance... Even though she is a way better cook, I instructed her on the method. It was good, of course I ate too much, but my digestion is working well, so nothing I can't handle. After Lunch I went for a bike ride with my "extended family" around the reservoir. It took us about an hour and a half to make the round, a good ride, it was a little more slow because we had my cousins who aren't quite as fast as me yet. It was an enjoyable ride.

I sat outside on the deck trying to teach Nan how to play chess, an almost impossible task, but she started to figure it out. I still won. Ate some watermelon, relaxed outside some more. Don't my days seem very slack?! Had supper a little later, I love Salmon! Played some cribbage with my grandma, I won again. I tried to watch a movie before going to bed, but started to fall asleep so I ended up just going to bed.

Today I woke up at 5:15. I kind of new I was going to, I had plan to do some baking this morning, just for something to do. Bake so I can eat it. I made some blue berry scones, chocolate chip cookie and some more of my famous bread. Whipped up a fruit salad and pigged out on that and scones. I am still full, yet I want to eat. I guess that is something I may have a problem with, eating when I don't need to or because I am bored.

I will probably end up practicing guitar for a bit today, playing some cards, and going for a bike ride, I better go outside and enjoy the sun, it might be rainy this week. If it is rainy that just means more time inside, time for baking some more goodies. Why am I so obsessed with food?!

Justin:)

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2005 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey justin

Glad to see that you are teaching Nan a thing or two - she needs to know that "old dogs CAN learn some new tricks" - haha. Chess???!! I'm impressed if she started to catch on! You must be a good teacher!
You are sounding stronger these days - baking, biking, eating well.... good news! How's guitar doing - do you have those "Tall tall trees" rockin' to your rhythm now?
As for the early wake up thing - maybe, as hard as it is to make yourself, you need to go to bed earlier so that you still get your 8 hours. On the other hand, this time of year with the days being so long, our bodies naturally need less sleep, so maybe needing less sleep is a good sign that your bod is starting to really bounce back, now. Keep on keeping on, there, Justbust!

luv, A. Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home