Monday, July 18, 2005

Entry

So what is going on? As for the norm nothing at the moment. It's a bright sunny day out, but I can't go outside. The pills I am taking make my skin more sensitive to light radiation, the UV lamps in the booth, but also to the sun, so for twenty-four hours I am supposed to stay indoors, and out of the light... Well not light, but the kind that burns anyway. I am not a total vampire who dwells in the pitch black cave. These light therapy appointments are really quick, I only fry for about two minutes, as everytime it is increased by about thirty seconds. I hear I'll have a nice tan as I keep going, I guess it's a good thing... I have been more red than anything so it will be a change.

With the prednisone still very high, I think that my face is starting to get a little bigger again, not too much cause it wasn't down a lot from before. Another week on the high dose before I see the doctor again, hopefully it will be able to come down after that, but I won't cross my fingers.

I took in a little bit of the Stampede, it's a crazy place... Spend money, smell all the sick greasy food that you want to eat so bad, but you know in your heart that it is wrong, and absolutely disgusting... And see the sights. Mom and I went to Tim McGraw, it was such an awesome concert, really rockin' so that was a highlight. Cara and shane are here for a couple weeks to keep us company and add a few more bodies to the household. Guitar playing around, working on some songs, getting better I think, we'll see.

Justin:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home