Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Today....Day 3

Well, I didn't end up puking my guts out, but it was bad enough...That feeling is horrible, but livable. It seems that the second dose of chemo I recieve during the day, is the one likely to get to me. I may begin to get worse as the week goes on, but I am literally half done this part, which will be finished Friday night. It will be possible for me to leave the hospital if my counts are good, and stay up, for you are more likely to get sick staying in the hospital provided the place where I stay is free of sickness. The pain in my chest and neck is still present, though it has gotten better since the initial insertion...(picture below.) Hopefully soon it won't bug me so much.

Anyway, chemo starts in about 10 minutes, so see you soon!

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2005 12:07 AM, Blogger Jillian Walker said...

Ooo look what i found.

Well Justin it's good to hear you're doing well. Ever since you headed back to the hospital, I have been slacking on the Kickboxing and Tae-bo. You knocking over tables and hitting desks rather amused me. It'll be awesome if you can come back here this weekend. Of course Mike has already taken over your room, but use your weight and bash him around a little. As for the newts, I have heard that you can no longer babysit them. Since I am SOOO great with disgusting little creatures, I have offered to babysit them for you (although I don't quite know if they trust me with them). I'll feed them those revolting slimy worms in the freezer and everything!!

I got my wisdom teeth out today, and it wasn't so bad at all. Well not yet at least...I guess though I was a little cranky. When you do have to get yours out, you have nothing to be worried about. It's probably good though that you weren't here today, cause I would have forced you to watch "Jacob Two Two" and the "Jetsons" with me alllll day long. :P

You are awesome Justin. You look at everything so positively, and often I wish I could do that. Perhaps once my teeth get better, I'll come and visit you next week. When you're not here I have to hang out with Mike and Dave...like seriously take care, and then get your ass back here. I sure could use a cousin/brother/friend again (*aww sap sap*). Well that is if you're still not mad at me over the whole "Dairy Queen incident". I'll make it up to you, I'll bring you like lots of glow in the dark puzzles or something!!! Or I could read you my Cosmopolitan, or we could knit Justin. Everything's looking up!!

Keep on rockin' that leukemia out of your body Justin.

You're doing spectacular.

Jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home