Friday, September 16, 2005

Ho Hum

September seems to be just flying by, I guess that's the thing with time, it never stops, although sometimes it moves very slow. I think it goes slower when you are bored. I am not bored, so I guess that makes it go faster. It will be Christmas before we know it, better get your shopping done early.

Three months will go very fast, hopefully Christmas will be a time I can get home, and my skin issues will have resolved, but if not I guess I continue the process, what ever that is. Most likely I will hang out in Calgary for this immediate stage of my life, continue with some courses, increasing the load depending on what I feel like. I guess I should wait to see how well I do with these initial courses, but I am sure they will go pretty well.

I already have learned a lot of Biology being sick, although it goes into more detail in class, a good way if your willing, is to be sick and have the doctors and nurses explain things to you. Although probably not the preferred method of learning for most.

Parlez-vous Francais, maybe I will be a bit better after this course, so far it's almost learning things over that I have forgot. I will have to do a skit sometime in the next couple of weeks, it might be a disaster or it could go smoothly.

Fitness classes this week, only cost a dollar to try it out, so I tried it out. Body Blaster, and Boot Camp, both were pretty good workouts, and I was sweating by the end of each. Depending on the scheduling of them I will try to make it to one or two each week, I still have lots of time on my hands. Getting back in shape is a real priority, but I just wonder how much the drugs are affecting my activity abilities or effectiveness of the exercise I do do, I still feel(and look) very large.

Talk to you soon

.Justin:)

3 Comments:

At September 16, 2005 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Justin :-)
The main thing is now you have time. Hope that doesn't sound down - I mean it in a happy way :-) Something to celebrate and be happy about. Good on ya for going to the exercise classes! Take care. April

 
At September 17, 2005 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Justin,
I haven't talked to you in awhile, but that doesn't mean that I don't read your blog. Keep up the exercise classes, they'll be good for you to work the drugs from your system. It is good for lots of reasons. Christmas??!! Don't like to be reminded, it's seems we never had a summer. But I hope you'll be home then for sure. Take care. Laurie

 
At September 20, 2005 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon soir Justin
Your enthusiasm for keeping with the exercises are an inspirational to me. God knows, I need to lose weight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home