Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Updation

Hey, so November is almost over already, it's hard to believe, and I'll say it again, time flies, especially when you aren't in the hospital, although I still have my weekly visits, and pokes in the arm each time where they drain me of a couple vials, but I'm producing my own, and as long as that keeps going I'll be alright. I get to skip out this week from the doc visit because she gave me preauthorization to lower my meds for next week too. The focus.....Prednisone. Right now dosage is running at 12.5mg per day. By Thursday projected dosage: 10mg. Blood work has been good, everything in close if not in normal range and has been fairly stable the past three weeks.

School is almost finished. My first semester of college, a slack-ass one, I'd say, so I still had time to procrastinate. Still not out of my highschool days habits, but my marks have been fairly good....We'll see when finals come around. At least I have lots of time to study(I'll be cramming night before for sure.) I am deciding on classes for next semester, not really sure for the direction, but this year won't really be part of any certain pathway, mainly it is just a step in the right direction... I hope.

The past two weeks I finally got up on skates, the first time in almost two years. That's a long time but I guess it's like a bike, you never really forget. They were a little dull though, and I don't think that enhanced my performance, which wasn't the best anyway. It was fun to get out and play hockey, I was sweating pretty good. So hopefully hockey keeps going, my C-vivors team hasn't got a lot of games lined up, but hopefully they will be a little more steady in the new year, and if I can wake up on Friday mornings, I can go play at 6:45... I did once so far.

As Christmas approaches, I am starting to feel more excited. It will be the best present to finally be home, even if it is only for a short while.

Justin:)

3 Comments:

At December 04, 2005 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two thumps up ! You are on your path; and that is the right direction. Wishing you always good health, fortitude and happiness. Cheers! Peace Out ;)

 
At December 10, 2005 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Justin, I've been following your blog since I started training with Team in Training and you've given me inspiration. I'll be thinking of you and your success as I run the Honolulu Marathon tomorrow. Aloha!

 
At December 13, 2005 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Justin! I am totally pleased you will be heading home (if only for a brief time) for the holidays!!! Phone if you can find time so we can touch base....Cheers, Dixie (2-3182)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home