Tuesday, February 21, 2006

une Pause

Reading break...hmmm....are they joking? Well, I guess not. I will be doing some reading this break, the semester restarts in less than 150 hours. But who's counting? The first half of the semester seemed to go pretty fast, no telling that the next part will go close to the same. All my classes are going really well, as long as that Math test I wrote on Friday comes back good alright next Tuesday. I'm confident... I think. College life has continued pace as well. Soccer has been alright, except our team hasn't won a game. Oh well. The next one will be a win for sure! Hockey hasn't seen much play time, our games are far and few in between. But the gym is still happening, although my workout have seemed to get less exciting, hopefully I will pick up the pace. I am still well on my way to my goal for May.

Healthwise: I am sick again... cough and stuffy, although not having full blown symptoms, its still annoying, maybe this will be an ongoing this until I have been through every bug I have had ever since my childhood. Lets hope not! I AM OFF PREDNISONE! I was also off Cyclosporin, I was on a Justin taper...Its where you forget to take it a couple of times, then you just 'fugeddabotit', oops. Yeah, the docs don't like that too much. The nurse didn't apreciate the little white lie I told to her either...I was in dung. But not really. It is a very comforting environment dealing with the nurses and docs at the Bone Marrow Clinic. I always get a laugh or two. I sent off a letter to my donor as well. It is only about a month before I can officially contact my him, non-anonymously. I am excited, hopefully I will be able to meet him in person in the not so distant future.

I'll talk to y'all soon, Justin:)

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wOw!! Off the prednisone - that's fantastic! Sounds like you are really getting into shape too. Good on ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home