Saturday, January 07, 2006

A New Year

Since I missed the whole month of December, I guess it is time for me to leave another little message. First, I'd like to say Happy Holidays, hoping everything was very festive and went well for you and yours. My Holiday was very good, I headed back home for the first time in about a year and four months. Nothing seemed to change, which is weird, but also comforting at the same time. I was happy to see lots of my friends, who I hadn't seen in about the same amount of time. I was a good catch-up although I wish I could have stayed one more week, but I'll be back again soon, no more year and a half between visits.

Happy New Year!!! Let's hope that this year is very prosperous along with good health... I'm no starting out very good, having developed a cold over the break... The years first test of my baby immune system. I'm sure I'll get over it soon. My resolutions: definitely to live life to the fullest, you never know what is going to happen; stay in touch more with friends, and to make new friends here in Calgary. Keep active, since October I have made good progress with working out....My goal: Abs by May.....but I have kinda been thinking March would be achievable....lol, we'll see. I am going to sign up for intramural indoor soccer which will help with my activity level, and give variety to the gym, Salsa starts again on Tuesday, and I still have the odd hockey game with the C-vivors team(man I sound really busy). To do well in school is my other resolution, I guess that can be a resolution, I did well last semester(A- in boths courses) We will see how well I do with five. Biology....French....Spanish....Classics.... oh yeah and Calculus....Yikes!!

Hopefully with all my school work I can stay on track....My first real semester of college....Here we go!!!

Peace Out, Justin:)

2 Comments:

At January 09, 2006 9:42 PM, Blogger Sébastien said...

little comment on the side

reading your blog makes me happy
it just puts a smile on my face

saloute

 
At January 16, 2006 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Justin,
Here's to a healthy and prosperous New Year to you. There is no place to look but up and you are definately up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home