Saturday, April 09, 2005

Back in Slow Moving Action

Inhale.... Hold it... And Breath. Ok, I am back, sorry to keep you waiting in all this anticipation to see if I would ever return. I guess I like to think no news is good news, but that can have serious repricusions on peoples nerves, just not knowing for sure. But he I am. Though I am still in a bit of a limbo state, that transplant has taken effect in my body, and is in the process of fixing me up. As far as anyone can tell right now, it's a day to day situation, but so far a week out of my hospital room has been good, with no serious problems erupting. My state, although improving everyday, is very much on the low side of things. My muscles are weak, I am usually tired, my eyes are droopy, my feet are tingly, my skin itches in places, my head feels out of it, my tongue can hardly taste, the pills, I sound like it's bad, but really thay are just the little annoyances that should get over with sometime soon.

My mind still wanders, I find that I have no path right now, besides the things that I have to do, wake up, exercise, eat, sleep. Hardly anything else is accomplished, but it's my duty for now. Slowly but surely things will work up to normal, if there is a normal after all this. Right now it seems far away.

This is a depressing entry, but I am on the slow upswing, just feeling distant and maybe a little lost from reality. I am not in a daze, and I know what is going on. But this wonderful life is confusing and mysterious and it's this waiting game that seems so drawn out.

Justin:), I won't be so long with the next post, but if I am it's just cause computers are lacking in interest right now.

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2005 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey kiddo, as they say in my circle, good job cowboying up. I know that it has been a long haul and the haul may seem long still but someday when your my age you will look back on this and think how lucky you are and how it wasn't that long of a time. But you are right it has been a long time and we are all glad that you are getting better even if it is slow and easy going now. As you get your strength back and are able to do more I am sure you will start to drive your mom crazy again. Love always
Yvonne and family

 

Post a Comment

<< Home